Here is a quick review of different elements in RIDE. It has a float and flexible layout which enables you to setup your environment at your convenience by dragging and releasing widgets:
On the left side, you have:
- Files which shows all files and directories in your project.
- Running: All active sessions. You can open or shutdown any of them from here.
- Command Palette: A list of all commands and shortcuts you need. You can also trigger each of them by clicking.
On the right side:
- Help: Showing help contents when they are called through your console or notebooks. For instance ?plot in R
- Environment: Here you see the variables inside the notebook or console that you are working on. You debugging Call Stack and corresponding function are also here.